This Policy determines how we obtain, collect and use information on our website Paperleaf.ca (We, the Website or Our Website) or other products and services provided on the website Paperleaf.ca (all of the above together referred to as the Services).
1. By visiting this Website or using the Services, you accept rules and conditions described in this Policy, which could be changed over time. Every time, when you visit the Website or use the Services you express your direct consent to us collecting, using and disclosing information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
2. We collect, register or process any of the following general categories of information:
- Information about your visits to our website, your use of the website;
- Geographical location;
- Operating system;
- Browser type;
- Information source;
- Visit duration;
- Number of pages viewed;
- Pages requested by your browser from our server (via cookies).
- Personal information when you registering and using the Website with using your Facebook ID (email, date of the people, sex, place of birth, location (current place of residence).
Paperleaf.ca website may gather information about your general Internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. A cookie is a file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Paperleaf.ca website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience.
Paperleaf.ca website may also gather information such as IP address, internal session ID, user’s domain, type of Internet browser, domain of Website. Such information will not identify you personally: it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save your time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Paperleaf.ca pages, or register with Paperleaf.ca site or services, a cookie helps Paperleaf.ca to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information. When you return to the same Paperleaf.ca website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Paperleaf.ca features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Paperleaf.ca services or websites you visit.
4. Our server processes the following specialized information while you are using the Website:
Your IP address is processed for the purpose of demonstration the language version of the Website corresponding to the language of your country. In case if at the moment of using the Website, the language version corresponding to the country of your IP-address is not available, you will see the version of the Website in English.
Data about your IP address is processed by our server exclusively during the time of your visit of our website. We do not register, do not process for any purpose, other than the above, or do not store any data about your IP-address.
5. Payment Information
We will accept available precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We will use encrypted connections customers with security protocols (SSL), to protect your credit card data and other data that require a reliable security.
Payment information, including name, address, data on settlement account and credit card is required for the provision of certain services of Service. This information is used solely for billing purposes, receiving and control of payment. We do not store information about your credit card and automatically not write off bankroll.
6. We register and process the following general information provided by you:
– while communicating with us via the feedback form on our Website with the purpose of responding to your requests:
- The contents of your message addressed to us.
– when you sign in to our Website using your Facebook ID login details, you give permission to Facebook to share with us your email address and certain aspects of your Facebook profile if you have made these public on your Facebook profile.:
- Date of the people;
- Hometown (place of birth) ;
- Location (current place of residence)
7. Distribution and disclosure of information
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data.
While you can terminate your account at any time, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account. However, we will not sell, transfer, or use the information relating to the terminated account of an individual in any way.
By writing a testimonial you agree that we are allowed to use your testimonials linked to your account or not for marketing purposes. We are also allowed to place your testimonials on pages of Paperleaf.ca
You can always contact support team and ask to block / remove your testimonials if you feel that it may harm your educational profile.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore Paperleaf.ca cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
We reserve the right to disclose personal User information subject to lawful demands or if we are bound by a court decision.
8. We protect your information in the following way:
We take all possible steps to ensure the safety of your information, which is required for functioning of the Services, on our secure servers;
You bear responsibility for observing the privacy of your passwords and safety of your keys stored on your device.
9. Third party websites:
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow any links to a third party website, keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or obligations under such policies. Please examine these policies prior to transferring any personal data to other websites.
10. Access to information:
Our website does not possess the capability to access your personal information on your personal computer.
11. Our relations with advertisers:
We do not disclose your data to our advertisers, however, We are entitled to provide summarized information about our users for the purpose of demonstrating to advertisers the characteristics of the target audience.
We are also entitled to use summarized information to provide assistance to advertisers in attracting the target audience.
If you have agreed to receive advertisements by email or via SMS from us or our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email via the Website of the Company or software developed by the Company.