Essays are an integral aspect of many subjects encountered at different levels during studies. They provide the instructors with information needed to assess a student’s knowledge and identify key areas where the student might require help.
The truth, however, is that there are still students who dread the mention of writing assignments. They feel they aren’t able to cope with the requirements and are among those who use the phrase ‘help me write my dissertation’ most frequently. And sometimes, they end up being victims of scam sites who promise perfection and end up siphoning the student’s money, with nothing to show for it.
We would like to talk about the literature review in this article. We would give a basic description of:
- What it is
- How it can be done
- What literature can be reviewed
- Why we are in the best position to help with this type of task.
How do we define literature review? Simply put, it is an in-depth assessment and analysis of published resources addressing a specific topic, or a group of related topics. The literature can be any work that has been rightfully published:
- A book
- A journal
- An article
- Research paper
- Dissertation/Thesis material.
Writing a review of any published work can sometimes pose some challenges for students and even doctoral candidates. We are aware of these challenges; we are always here to offer our expertise on literature review writing help. We also advise those who want to attempt doing the reviews themselves but don’t know where to start.
How to write a literature review
Writing a review on any published work is akin to writing an essay.
- The foremost thing you would want to do is get a structure plan to work with. The structure plan would consist of the following:
- An introduction
- A brief summary of the work you are assessing
- Your arguments in favor of/ against the assertions made in the literature
- Your supporting points
- Conclusion/ general overview
- The next thing would be to do a quick glance through the written work you are about to work on. The quick glance would give you the opportunity to pick out specific central ideas on which you will build your own deductions, either in favor or against them.
- Form the structure, you would be able to start your work. Build up your views, using one paragraph per view. Be sure to focus on the main ideas you are discussing, and do not make your paragraphs too lengthy. Provide coherent explanations for your assertions.
- Ensure that your introduction and conclusion paragraphs are not out of line when compared to other parts of the review.
- Don’t write your review based on sentiments, as sentiments tend to cloud good reviewing skills. It’s best to choose a published work written by someone you know little about, whom you neither like nor dislike.
- If you include in-text quotes to buttress any idea, be sure to add the necessary references at the end of the literature review.
The above steps help to shed light on how to do a literature review. The implementation of these steps often takes a good measure of time and energy from students. In times when you feel you cannot meet up, we are glad to step in and take charge of the process for you.
Why should we be trusted?
Our reputation is built on excellence, and ability to be available for our clients 24/7. Not once have we ever ignored a ‘write my assignment for me’ request. We know that many students put in the best effort they can, and sometimes end up being unable to handle the task.
In addition to our watchword of excellence, here are other featured of our services:
- Our prices are tailored according to our clients. We consider it wrong to extort students who are just looking for honest help with schoolwork. We want to provide this help and help you stay within your budget while at it.
- We have a team worth respecting. Every online essay writer and expert is adeptly trained to guide students in his/her field. Our experts undergo annual assessments to ensure their skill-set is up-to-date.
- We value your privacy. Personal details made available to us are subject to a code of confidentiality and are never shared with third-person parties without your permission.
- Got any concerns? Our technical support team is always ready to answer your inquiriesand advice you accordingly.
- If our work doesn’t fit your expectations, even after editing, we would be obliged to refund you fully. We run with a ‘money back guarantee’ and would not withhold our clients’ funds from them.
We have what it takes to help you achieve your goals. Give us a try, and watch your academic life blossom.